Wall Mounted Cantilever
Mounted to wall on the top and bottom. Cantilevers face OUT and the glass rests on top of them.
The walls will carry the load, so it’s important to ensure that the unit is reinforced / secured to studs or wood.
Identifying your parts
Use these reference photos with the install instructions to make install a breeze!
1. Fully assemble the rails for your unit using your custom design.
2. Locate the first stud that will hold your unit.
3. This step is easiest with two people -- while one person holds the rail, carefully measure the wall to determine where the rail should be placed. Use a level to ensure the rail is straight. It is easiest to orient the flange with the holes in the "four corners" orientation.
4. Secure one screw into the top and bottom flanges. Recheck placement and level - if all looks good, secure all remaining screws
5. Mount remaining rails, using a level to ensure shelves are lined up with your first rail.
6. Put shelves in place and decorate!